not for sale
Erpingham Road, SW152782 ft2 258 m2
Situated on the corner of Erpingham Road and Landford Road, the property sits sheltered by a wall and box hedge for maximum privacy with the garden spreading around the house. Boasting two reception rooms, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor, the space is bright, airy and brimming with character. High ceilings and due aspect windows help keep lots of natural light inside and it is completely private due to the wall and hedge protecting it from the road. There is a further small kitchen on the ground floor and this is accessed, along with one of the two reception rooms, from the side entrance on the right of the house.
The accommodation comprises four big double bedrooms and four bathrooms, three of which are en suite. The master suite is striking, with west facing views over the front garden, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. This bathroom is equally striking with further fitted wardrobes in the dressing area, a standalone bath in the centre of the room, steam shower and French doors leading to a balcony. There is one further double bedroom on the same floor, also with an en suite bathroom. The top floor features two further bedrooms, one en suite and a family shower room; these are also accessed through the right hand side of the house. There is an option to turn the top floor en suite into a bedroom allowing the house to become a five bedroom home.
The house further benefits from garage parking with access on Landford Road and there is also a door to the garage in the back garden and just opposite the house.
Erpingham Road is a prime West Putney residential road, just 0.7 miles from Putney overground station, offering links to Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and Waterloo. The house is also a stone’s throw from Putney common and the many amenities of the Lower Richmond Road, such as Sainsbury’s. The high street is also a short walk from the property with a plethora of shops and restaurants such as Waitrose in the Putney Exchange. Great schools are close by with All Saints just across the road; Hotham, St. Marys and Our Lady of Victories are also within easy walking distance. The house is further served by excellent bus links, including the 22 which goes through Chelsea and up to Piccadilly, as well as East Putney tube and Putney Bridge tube, both of which are on the District line to Wimbledon or in the other direction to Westminster, Sloane Square and Victoria.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 2782 sq ft (258 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E ;
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney910m (11mins)
- Putney Bridge1360m (17mins)
- East Putney1430m (17mins)
- Additional features
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms (3 en suite)
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Garage parking (Landford Road)
- Wrap-around garden
- Prime West Putney location
- Potential to develop/change the configuration
- Double-fronted Victorian, freehold home
- Currently set up as two dwellings
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Erpingham Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a balcony for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a cellar for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a communal garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a lift for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a roof terrace for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with disabled access for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with underground parking for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garage for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with off-street parking for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.