Arlesey Close, SW151317 ft2 122 m2
The property has a spacious separate dining area, a contemporary kitchen and a large reception room which leads onto the conservatory. The conservatory opens out onto a mature west facing garden with a green house and vegetable patch. This property also benefits from a large front garden with a private patio area for alfresco dining, off-street parking and a garage. The first floor is accessed via a spiral stair case and boasts three bedrooms. Two of these are good sized double bedrooms and the third is a smaller room .All boast ample built in storage. There is also a separate, modern bathroom.
Arlesey close is just off Lytton Grove and is ideally situated for East Putney underground station (District Line). There are a variety of bus routes plus Putney train station nearby whilst a selection of shops, bars and restaurants can be found on Putney High Street.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1317 sq ft (122 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney430m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Off street parking, garage parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Arlesey Close
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.