Kings Road, SW3636 ft2 59 m2
With the benefit of its own front door, this charming flat is in an ideal location on the corner of Kings Road and Paultons Square. It offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), a well-appointed kitchen and the south-facing reception room is situated to the rear of the flat with double doors leading directly to the private terrace.
Paultons Square is a highly desirable garden square off the Kings Road in SW3, close to the shops, restaurants and amenities the area has to offer. The transport links are excellent with several regular bus routes on the Kings Road; the closest underground station is Sloane Square.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 636 sq ft (59 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £100
- Service charge: £3,500
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- South Kensington1020m (12mins)
- Gloucester Road1210m (15mins)
- Imperial Wharf1240m (15mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW3
- Property for sale in Kings Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.