not for sale
Dover House Road, SW151935 ft2 179 m2
The house comprises a beautiful and light reception room with a large bay window with a window seat and an amazing original Louis 16th working fireplace. The reception room has plenty of storage space with floor to ceiling shelving with cupboard space. This leads through to the spacious dining room with access to the garden through French doors. Both the reception room and dining room also benefit from the original oak flooring. The large well presented garden is mostly laid to lawn with a paved area perfect for alfresco dining. The kitchen/breakfast room contains a four ring gas hob and eye level oven. There is plenty of space for a breakfast table which is currently being used as a study area which also as access to the garden.
The first floor comprises 3 good sized double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom also has access through French doors to a flat roof which could be converted into a balcony. The bathroom is a good size with a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. The second floor comprises a further bathroom and a double bedroom with access to the large eaves storage area.
The house also benefits from a useful utility room and a separate cloakroom. It has plenty of light throughout and benefits from off street parking with space for two cars.
Dover House Road is well located with many transport links. There is easy access to Central London from Barnes and Putney Overground Stations. Putney underground is also close by. There are numerous bus links to Putney, Wimbledon, Richmond, Kingston and Victoria. The shops & amenities are also found close by.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1935 sq ft (179 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes1390m (17mins)
- Putney1560m (19mins)
- East Putney1870m (23mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- Off street parking
- 1935 Sq. Ft.
- 179.8 Sq. M.
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Dover House Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.