- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 424 sq ft (39 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: C
- - Ground rent: £100
- - Service charge: £1,650
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 430m (5mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 950m (11mins)
- - Westbourne Park 640m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - Double bedroom with built in cupboards
- - Open plan kitchen reception area
- - High ceilings
- - Modern bathroom
- - Dual aspect windows allowing an abundance of light to flood in
- - Kensington and Chelsea Borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- - The vibrant and famous Portobello Market is on your doorstep with all of the local amenities on offer, shops, restaurants and bars
- - First Floor
- - Great transport links
- - ** Currently tenanted until 30th August 2022 **
Situated on the first floor of a Victorian building on the ever-popular Portobello Road, this one bedroom flat would make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment.
The dual-aspect, open-plan reception room has wooden floors and large sash windows flooding the room with natural light in this beautiful apartment. The quiet double bedroom is to the rear of the property and has an abundance of storage and the generous bathroom has a large window and modern suite.
Portobello Road W11 is located in the heart of Notting Hill with all the amenities. As well as being close to the famous market, the many bars, shops, restaurants and boutiques of Westbourne Grove and All Saints Road are close by, as are the green spaces of Holland Park and Kensington Gardens.
The nearby transport links are excellent, with Ladbroke Grove (Circle, Hammersmith & City) and Notting Hill Gate (Central, Circle and District) a short walk away. Paddington Station is easily accessible for further tranport links and Heathrow Express.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.