- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 553 sq ft (51 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- Nearby stations
- - Earls Court 490m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - open plan kitchen area.
- - Lift
- - the reception area is dual aspect
- - Situated at the rear of the building
- - main bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room.
Situated at the rear of the building this beautifully presented two bedroom, two bath property also provides an open plan kitchen reception room with dual aspcet and offers great entertaining space. The building also has a lift.
Marloes Road is perfectly situated for access to Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Earls Court with all the amenities and transport links of the area.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.