Hazlitt House, Milson Road, W14523 ft2 48 m2
This well presented top floor apartment offers an abundance of natural light and exceptional views of the surrounding area. Comprised of an open plan living area, separate double bedroom and newly fitted bathroom, this property has been recently refurbished and would make the ideal first time purchase or rental investment.
Located on a quiet street in Brook Green, this property is within a short walk of a number of convenient transport links including Shepherds Bush (Central, Overground, Hammersmith & City lines) and Hammersmith Broadway (Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, District lines as well as the bus station) offering easy access into the City and West End. This property further benefits from being within close proximity to the expanding Westfield shopping centre and the more local, independent amenities of Brook Green and Brackenbury Village.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 523 sq ft (48 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensington (Olympia)100m (1min)
- Shepherd's Bush840m (10mins)
- Barons Court880m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- Property for sale in W14
- Property for sale in Milson Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Stamford Brook
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Brook Green
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Shepherd's Bush
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- Studio flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.