- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom
- - Gross Floor Area: 334 sq ft (31 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Lambeth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 490m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - Balcony, communal garden
- - New build
The last remaining studio in this contemporary development of 20 stunning studios and one-bedroom apartments. Please note that the photos used are examples from the studio show flats to give an indication of design and finish.
Brilliantly located in the popular ‘Abbeville Village’ area, residents will have easy access to an abundance of local shops, pubs and award-winning restaurants. The wide open spaces of Clapham Common are only a 5-minute walk away.
This development is ideal for anyone looking for their first home, a buy-to-let investment or pied-a-terre.
• Communal landscaped garden for all residents
• Finished to a high-specification throughout:
• Generous built-in storage
• Underfloor heating
• Italian designed kitchens
• Composite stone worktops
• Siemens appliances
• Hardwood floors
• Communal bike storage
• Half a mile from Clapham Common’s 220 acres of green space
• 5-10 minutes walk to Clapham Common and Clapham South underground stations
• Building Life Plan (10 years from completion)
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.