not for sale
Putney Hill, SW154278 ft2 397 m2
The ground floor of the property features generously proportioned living space, with a reception room, dining room, separate kitchen and a conservatory. The conservatory leads out to a west-facing, secluded garden. Spread over the first and second floors are five double bedrooms, a study and three bathrooms. The lower-ground floor flat consists of a reception room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a private garage and ample loft storage.
The property is located on Putney Hill, within easy walking distance of the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Putney High Street. East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station are just a short walk away, as are numerous bus stops with links to Central London.
- Key info
- 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 4278 sq ft (397 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney250m (3mins)
- Additional features
- Semi-detached Victorian Villa
- 5 bedroom house
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Self-contained two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- West-facaing garden
- 4,278 Sq Ft (397 Sq M)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Putney Hill
- 7 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 7 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 7 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 7 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 7 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.