Clockhouse Place, SW15731 ft2 67 m2
The flat is situated on the second floor of an attractive purpose-built block. The property consists of a bright and airy reception room with a double doors opening on to a Juliette balcony. Adjoining the reception room is a kitchen. The Master bedroom is well-sized and has an en suite shower room and ample built-in storage. There is a further double bedroom and a separate bathroom. The property also benefits from a designated off-street parking space and access to lovely communal gardens.
Clockhouse Place is located just off Lytton Grove, which runs between Putney Hill and West Hill. It is ideally situated for East Putney underground station (District Line), and Putney mainline station is also within easy walking distance. There are also a variety of bus routes, and easy access to the A3.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 731 sq ft (67 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- Ground rent: £150
- Service charge: £1,629
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney340m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 en suite shower room
- 1 reception room
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Clockhouse Place
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.