not for sale
St. John's Avenue, SW15800 ft2 74 m2
The property boasts a bright and spacious reception/dining room, with a door leading out to a private terrace. Adjoining the reception room is a kitchen, offering ample storage and preparation space. There are two good-sized double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a separate bathroom. The property also benefits from a private garage and access to attractive and well-maintained communal gardens. One unique feature of this block is its private swimming pool, to which all residents have access.
St. John’s Avenue is conveniently located close to all of the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of central Putney. It is a short walk from both Putney mainline station and East Putney underground station (District Line), and there are numerous bus routes to Richmond, Clapham Junction and Central London. Wandsworth Park, with its green open spaces and river walks, is also just a short distance away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 800 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £4,380
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney260m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- Reception / dinning room
- Private terrace and communal gardens
- Access to residents' swimming pool
- 800 Sq Ft (74 Sq M)
- EPC: D
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in St. John's Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.