not for sale
Fanthorpe Street, SW15528 ft2 49 m2
The flat is is made up of a smart kitchen/reception room. It is spacious and benefits from plenty of natural light, due to three large skylights, and lovely wooden floors. The kitchen is made up of wooden work-top surfaces, up-to-date kitchen appliances, four-ring gas hob with a pull-out extractor and ample over-head and cupboard storage. The bathroom comprises a new bath/shower, WC and low level basin. The master bedroom is spacious and has a double French doors giving access to the patio.
The flat is conveniently placed for all amenities of both the Lower Richmond Road and Putney High Street. There are good local bus routes, such as the 22 to Piccadilly via Chelsea. Putney Bridge underground station provides access to the district line and is a quick bus ride or approximately a ten minute walk away. For trains to Waterloo, there is also the Putney mainline station.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 528 sq ft (49 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney990m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Garden flat, conversion
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Fanthorpe Street
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.