not for sale
Osiers Road, SW18515 ft2 47 m2
There is a light and airy reception room with an adjoining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with wooden units with integrated appliances and boasts ample storage and preparation space. There is a well-sized bedroom and a separate bathroom. The property also benefits from a designated underground parking space.
Osiers Road is located just off Putney Bridge Road, within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities of Putney High Street. Both East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station are easily accessible. There are numerous bus routes nearby, with direct links to Clapham Junction and other destinations. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just moments away. The Thames River Bus docks nearby at the Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier and provides access to Embankment and The City.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 515 sq ft (47 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £2,600
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wandsworth Town710m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Underground parking
- New build
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Osiers Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.