Clockhouse Place, SW15734 ft2 68 m2
The flat is situated on the ground floor of an attractive purpose-built block. The property consists of a bright and airy reception/dining room that opens out onto a private terrace and a well-maintained communal garden. Adjoining the reception/dining room is a kitchen. The master bedroom is well-sized and has an en suite shower room and ample built-in storage. There is a further double bedroom and a separate bathroom. The property also benefits from a designated off-street parking space.
Clockhouse Place is located just off Lytton Grove, which runs between Putney Hill and West Hill. It is ideally situated for East Putney underground station (District Line), and Putney mainline station is also within easy walking distance. There are also a variety of bus routes, and easy access to the A3.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 734 sq ft (68 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney350m (4mins)
- Putney660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Reception / dining room
- Private Terrace
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Private, gated development
- 68 sq m (743 sq ft)
- EPC: C
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Clockhouse Place
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.