not for sale
Redgrave Road, SW151502 ft2 139 m2
This four bedroom terraced house ( 1502 sq. ft) which has the potential of being a comfortable five bedroom family home, is located on this smart residential road ideally placed for the facilities of Putney High Street. The house is arranged over four floors. The ground floor comprises a cosy reception room (14' x 11'4"), a bay window with period cornicing and a lovely feature fireplace. The open plan kitchen / dining room (10'8" x 9'6") offers enough space for a table, has a four ring electric hob, extractor fan and plenty of storage and cupboard space as well as double doors which lead onto the garden. The lower ground floor has a utility/ shower room and WC which is equipped with a washing machine, and boasts a large low ceiling basement room (20'8" x 14'9") which has the capacity to be used for many different purposes. It has inbuilt shelving and storage space and plenty of room for a double bed, sofas or table and chairs. The first floor comprises a bathroom with a shower and WC. The first bedroom (15'3" x 11'10") offers excellent inbuilt wardrobe space, and benefits from having two large windows. The second bedroom (11'2" x 9'8") is of a good proportion and benefits from good cupboard space. The second floor holds a further two double bedrooms (11'2" x 9'8") and (15'3" x 12'2") both with excellent storage space. There is also a washroom with a WC and sink. The garden (8'6" x 16'5") has a lovely patio space, perfect for outdoor barbecuing in the summer evenings.
Redgrave Road is found between Lacy Road and Felsham Road and is a popular residential road within this fantastic West Putney location. Putney High Street with its selection of shops, the Putney Exchange, restaurants and cinema is a short walk away as is the mainline station and East Putney underground station.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1502 sq ft (139 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney510m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- 1502 sq.ft
- 139.5 sq.m
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Redgrave Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.