Cavaye House, Cavaye Place, SW101042 ft2 96 m2
The flat is presented in very good condition throughout and enjoys open views to the south from the front roof terrace, and roof top views towards the Boltons from the 2nd secluded terrace. A property such as this would make an ideal home for a young professional couple, a pied à Terre or ideal rental investment.
Cavaye House is quietly located just off the stretch of the Fulham Road known as The Beach. The common parts of the building will shortly be fully refurbished and the proposed specification is available for inspection. The location is highly convenient for the Fulham Cinema and a wide range of local Shops, bars and restaurants. There are numerous local bus services and the Underground can be accessed at Gloucester Road (District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1042 sq ft (96 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- Service charge: £2,315
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Gloucester Road860m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Roof terrace
- Underground parking
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW10
- Property for sale in Cavaye Place
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.