St. Stephen's Gardens, SW15645 ft2 59 m2
The property consists of a bright and spacious reception room with an adjoining kitchen. The kitchen has recently been refurbished and is fitted with attractive units and integrated appliances. Sliding doors from the receptions room lead directly out to the well-maintained communal gardens.
The bedroom, which is situated on the first floor, is well-sized and benefits from ample storage and access to a shared balcony. There is also a separate, newly-refurbished bathroom. The property also benefits from a designated off-street parking space.
St. Stephen’s Gardens is situated just off Manfred Road. It is within walking distance of both East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station, as well as all the shops and restaurants of Putney High Street. Additionally, Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town are short bus journey away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 645 sq ft (59 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £63
- Service charge: £1,388
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney330m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Shared balcony
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in St. Stephen's Gardens
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.