not for sale
Fernhill Place, Chartfield Avenue, SW15728 ft2 67 m2
The reception hall uniquely benefits from a sky-light allowing plentiful light and feature lighting details.
The reception room, with a semi-circular bay of windows, creates a bright and spacious lounge and dining area, including ample space for a large sofa, chair and a dining table for eight people, plus additional space for TV etc. The kitchen, with a range of fitted modern appliances discretely designed in, is complimented with black granite work surfaces and a slick glass halogen hob with the oven below. There is also space for a breakfast bar and the boiler is tucked neatly away in a cupboard.
The master bedroom is equipped with a range of floor-to ceiling fitted wardrobes and has a feature window recess. The second bedroom has space for a double bed and has a range of fitted wardrobes and an inset velux window. The bathroom is accessed via a concealed floor-to-ceiling opaque glass door whilst the real wood feature wall and flush mirrored storage space adds a modern feel to amenities of the shower, bath, wash hand basin, WC.
The configuration of the building means there are no upstairs neighbours and the flat benefits from open aspects on three sides so it is very quiet, additionally there is ample storage in the loft. Further storage space for bicycle etc is available in the building.
The flat has been tastefully designed throughout and the use of concealed doors creates a real sense of space. Further to this, there are extensive communal gardens which includes a BBQ area.
Chartfield avenue is located off Putney Hill and is ideally placed for the amenities offered by Putney High Street. Both Putney mainline station and East Putney underground are within easy walking distance away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 728 sq ft (67 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney760m (9mins)
- East Putney1060m (13mins)
- Putney Bridge1650m (20mins)
- Additional features
- Beautifully decorated
- Modern design
- Characterful features
- 728 square feet or 67 square metres
- Off street parking
- Communal garden
- Lots of natural light and large windows
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Chartfield Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.