not for sale
Norroy Road, SW15691 ft2 64 m2
The property is situated within a pretty period house and has a bright and airy reception room with a lovely feature fireplace. The bedroom is well-sized and has ample built-in storage. The kitchen, which is located at the rear of the property, is fitted with a range of wall and base units and has a door leading out to a south-facing garden. The property also has a bathroom with a freestanding bath and a separate shower. The property has the added benefit of a cellar for extra storage and there is also the potential to extend the property, subject to planning permission. This property is being sold with a 70 year lease.
Norroy Road is located just off Putney High Street and is perfectly situated within walking distance of many local amenities. Putney mainline station, with direct access into Waterloo, is only a short walk away, and East Putney underground station (District Line) is also within walking distance. There are also numerous bus links from Putney High Street and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and Putney Heath are also nearby.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 691 sq ft (64 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney210m (2mins)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Norroy Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.