not for sale
Rima House, Callow Street, SW3847 ft2 78 m2
A very well-presented and extremely bright 2 bedroom flat on the top (third) floor of this small, purpose-built block located just south of the Fulham Road. The flat is presented in good condition and benefits from two fantastic terraces which wrap round the flat. The property further benefits from two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room and large reception room with lots of natural light.
Callow street is a quiet street which has a wonderful selection of bars, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques close by. It is within reasonable walking distance of South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground stations (District, Circle & Piccadilly Lines).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 847 sq ft (78 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- South Kensington960m (12mins)
- Gloucester Road970m (12mins)
- Sloane Square1710m (21mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Wraparound Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW3
- Property for sale in Callow Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.