Callow Street, SW3847 ft2 78 m2
This very well-presented and wonderfully bright 2 bedroom apartment is quietly positioned on the third floor of this small, purpose-built building, located just off the Fulham Road. The flat is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from a wrap-around terrace. This delightful property further benefits from two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room and well-proportioned, triple aspect reception room.
Callow street is a quiet street off Fulham Road, benefiting from a wide selection of local bars, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. It is within reasonable walking distance of South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground stations (District, Circle & Piccadilly Lines).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 847 sq ft (78 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: F
- Service charge: £1,594
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- South Kensington960m (12mins)
- Gloucester Road970m (12mins)
- Sloane Square1710m (21mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Ideally located for shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW3
- Property for sale in Callow Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.