not for sale
Callow Street, SW3847 ft2 78 m2
This very well-presented and wonderfully bright 2 bedroom apartment is quietly positioned on the top (third) floor of this small, purpose-built building, located just off the Fulham Road. The flat is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from two fantastic terraces which wrap round the flat. The property further benefits from two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room and large, triple aspect reception room.
Callow street is a quiet street off Fulham Road, benefiting from a wide selection of local bars, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. It is within reasonable walking distance of South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground stations (District, Circle & Piccadilly Lines).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 847 sq ft (78 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- South Kensington960m (12mins)
- Gloucester Road970m (12mins)
- Sloane Square1710m (21mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW3
- Property for sale in Callow Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.