- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 830 sq ft (77 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 430m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms (one en suite)
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Own private entrance
- - Stunning private garden
- - Moments from both Clapham South and Clapham Common
A stunning two bedroom garden flat in this pretty Victorian conversion conveniently situated very close to Clapham Common and Clapham South underground station. The flat benefits from having its own front door and a wonderful 41’ x 32’ garden, it is beautifully presented throughout with neutral decoration and lovely wooden floors. The well appointed kitchen offers ample storage space and opens onto a dining room, the spacious reception room has two sets of French doors leading to the well stocked garden, there are two double bedrooms an en-suite bathroom and a shower room.
Nightingale Lane runs between Clapham South and Wandsworth Common, this flat is placed towards the eastern end of the road so the wide open spaces and amenities of Clapham Common are very close. Local shops and restaurants can be found nearby on Nightingale Lane, supermarkets and high street shops can be found at Clapham South and Balham where there is also an over ground station.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.