Wymond Street, SW151686 ft2 156 m2
The house has been occupied by the same family for the past 11 years who have conducted major renovations and added a kitchen extension. The rooms and wide corridors feel spacious and light with high ceilings and original 1880 plaster work. The kitchen features up-to-date kitchen appliances as well as plenty of work space and room for a large dining table which can seat 12 comfortably. Additionally the kitchen has underfloor heating and an unusually high ceiling for this type of property. There are three skylight windows and large glass folding doors overlooking the stylish garden with its built in seating, blade water feature and LED lighting system. A rear hedge of Bamboo gives an unusual amount of privacy for a London garden. The double reception room has extensive storage and display space, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Additionally on the ground floor, is a downstairs WC, coat/under-stairs cupboard and entrance to the cellar for wine or additional storage. The house comprises four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a large in-built wardrobe and feature fireplace. The bathrooms comprise of one with a walk in shower and the other with an extra-large bath, all with waterfall taps. A large boarded and insulated loft houses the condensing boiler and MegaFlow water tank and affords a future owner the option of further extension (subject to the usual planning consents). This property is a great family home and viewing is highly recommended.
Wymond Street is located off the Lower Richmond Road and is a short walk from the river and Putney and Barnes Commons. Putney overland station and Putney Bridge tube are within walking distance, and the 22 Bus provides a direct route from the end of the road into central London.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1686 sq ft (156 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney920m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Wymond Street
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.