not for sale
Hobury Street, SW10749 ft2 69 m2
Offering a wonderful sense of space, this pretty flat offers two bedrooms, a bathroom and a terrific sense of entertaining space with the reception room leading directly through to the well-proportioned eat-in kitchen with its leafy views to the rear.
Hobury Street is an attractive tree-lined street close to the many local shops, bars and restaurants that the area has to offer. There are excellent transport links; Sloane Square tube is walking distance or an easy ride on the 22 bus which stops at the end of the street and continues to the West End and City. Alternatively, Earls Court, Gloucester Road and Imperial Wharf are also accessible.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 749 sq ft (69 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- Ground rent: £300
- Service charge: £1,594
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Sloane Square1860m (23mins)
- Imperial Wharf980m (12mins)
- Fulham Broadway1130m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Loft storage
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW10
- Property for sale in Hobury Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Vauxhall
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kennington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.