not for sale
Schubert Road, SW15943 ft2 87 m2
On the ground floor is a stylish kitchen which leads through to a bright and airy reception room. Bi-folding doors from the reception room open out onto a private garden. There is a good sized master bedroom, complete with ample built-in storage, a double bedroom which is currently being used as a study and a separate bathroom. On the lower ground floor there is a further double bedroom, also with ample built-in storage, a wet room and a utility room.
Schubert Road is within a short distance of the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Putney High Street and is moments away from Wandsworth Park by the River Thames. East Putney Underground station is a short walk away and Putney mainline station, with direct access into Waterloo, is also within walking distance. There are also numerous nearby bus routes.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 943 sq ft (87 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £75
- Service charge: £307
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney390m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Schubert Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.