Sold Dalling Road, W6
- 3 bedroom house
- Year Sold: 2012
- Nearby station:
- Ravenscourt Park (Underground)
- 530m (7 mins) (Line of Sight)
- Gross Floor Area:
- 1485 sq ft (138 m²)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith & Fulham
- Council tax band:
A really unusual three bedroom property, built in 1870 when Dalling Road was known as Albion Street. This house began life as a rag shop then went through several changes including a barbers shop allegedly housing the first durex vending machine in London.
For the last 32 years this lovely property has thrived as an ideal combination of private residence on the upper floors and a workshop in the basement. It represents an ideal opportunity for a creative person to set up their own home/workshop.
Located in the highly regarded area known as Brackenbury Village, this property currently comprises three bedrooms, bathroom, reception room, kitchen, cloakroom, large basement workroom and a walled garden.
Properties with features similar to this one
Similar properties for sale in this area
- Houses for sale in Dalling Road
- Houses for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherd's Bush
- Estate Agent Hammersmith & Shepherd's Bush
- Hammersmith Property
- Flats for sale in Hammersmith
- Flats for sale in W6
- Houses for sale in Hammersmith
- Houses for sale in W6
- All residential property for sale in Hammersmith
- All residential property for sale in W6
This property was sold by our:
Hammersmith & Shepherd's Bush Office
118-120 Glenthorne Road
T: 020 8563 7100
What's my property worth?
Find out the current value of your property by contacting your local D&G office for an no obligation free appraisal